Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mini Moopy's


Here are my new little friends.  They are pretending that they are Avatars on the forest moon of Pandora.  I think the one at the back is more of an Ewok from the forest moon of Endor.  lol.



I have been making these Mini Moopy's ever since I found them on Moopy and Me.  She has a PDF so you can make them yourself.  The group above is my latest batch but have been making them for years.

Little softies like these are a great way to use up scraps and the kids love them.  My daughter scooped up the pink one, while the other two will be going to the "Childhood Cancer Association" or Brookman Ward when I have a box load of safe softies to deliver.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

hello:
they are so cute , lovely.
Perfect for Valentine's presents.
Thanks for sharing.Hugs.