Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Platypus Softie



Love this pattern!  So cute!  These platypus's were one of a number of unfinished projects.  I finished them in late July.  Yes, a bit slow to blog about them but that's life for you!  "So much to do, so little time" is my life!

Anyway!  For those that have the Australian Homespun Magazines, the pattern can be found in Vol 10, Issue 1.  For those that don't have the magazine you can purchase the pattern from Kate of Two Little Banshees fame.  Her etsy shop is full of the cutest softie patterns ever!  I really want to get my hands on her elephant pattern one day.

More little posts to come.  I have been pottering around doing bits and pieces and have totally neglected my bags making!  Had to pack up for a scrapbooking party and now can't find some ruffles I cut out for a bag.
I don't know about you guys but when I can't find something I can't rest until I have turned the house upside down looking for it.  (Then have to spend precious time putting the house back in order.)

8 comments:

Laura said...

Good Morning!
These are too cute!!! I love to check in and see what you're working on...thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Laura

Gracie "Neky White" said...

how cute!!!! I just love them! ♥_♥
I wish someday I can make something like these >_<

I love the name in english too, platypus. In spanish is Ornitorrinco

Karen said...

Very cute! Kate from Two Little Banshees does great softie patterns.

Merry said...

Love your platypus...they are so cute.

jane p said...

I like the bigger one! It looks like it's ready for some mischief.

Cyndi said...

Those are so cute, Kylie! I really like the mix of fabrics you used on them. They will make some little ones very happy! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

these are adorable! Very cute blog.

nattyj said...

Oh, these are adorable! I would love to make one too - thanks for sharing. I'm really into softie making at the moment.