These sleeve protectors are the only things I have finished this "flat out" month of April. I decided to do some Japanese embroidery on one and almost completely made the brown ones by hand! I am a slow stitcher so no wonder they took so long.
They look better "in person" than they do in the photo above but not as good as the originals from Mairuru. You can see her lovelies and see the tutorial she wrote here.
Just made it to work in time to deliver these to a colleague before she knocked off. Which was the second time today that I drove into work because after getting up early, ready for work and driving in, I found out that I am on the roster to work tomorrow. Not today! So off I go driving home a bit embarrassed and check my diary to see that its correctly written for Friday but I have incorrectly written that I am working Thursday on my calendar in the laundry.
That grey and brown fabric is actually the same piece of fabric! Grey one side and brown the other. Recycled from a pair of slacks.
Now onto some doll staining!
Aussie Hero Quilt Finished.
5 hours ago