Thursday, February 4, 2010

What I did with an old jumper

  Cut it up!! 



Turned an ugly old jumper into more useful mittens and beanie!  Inspired by the internet of course.  Google recycled sweaters and you will find a tutorial.  Or get yourself either "Felt it, Stitch it, Fabulous" by Katheryn Tidwell Bieber, or  "The Crafty Minx" by Kelly Doust.

 

I should visit some flower making sites for a tutorial because I had a crap time making these flowers by myself.   There are no short cuts to a nice fabric flower it seems.  It's defiantly an "Art". lol

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway. I hope you'll be back again, soon!

Beeshebags said...

I don't know, I think the flowers look great.....they make a statement about the items or is it add a statement about them....aaaaagh I give up...lol Well done you crafty chick you. Hugs Naomi

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

The flowers are cute and you did a good job!

Check out these sewing flower tutorials

http://sewchicandunique.com/2009/07/a-little-flower-here-and-there/

http://sewchicandunique.com/2009/10/more-flower-tutorials/

Thanks for stopping by my site