Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cute bunny softies


I just love this softie pattern freebie by Jenny from the Allsorts blog.  It is so easy to make and the result is so cute!  She even has a tutorial and pattern for the little dress.


I am making a few of these because they are so cute and I wanted to help out a fellow blogger's "Huggles for Kids" QLD flood appeal.  Alas I am too slow and have missed the boat for that one.  I started in late January but the softies I was making then were a bit of a disaster.  A pic below will show you the uninspiring mess I was making.


I realized while making these softies that windcheating fabric does not make good softies!  Well not this type.   Will paint some kind of face on these guys, make them some clothes and add ears or hair and see if they are good enough to send to Leanne for her on going Huggles for Kids campaign.

Hopefully if I pull my finger out, I can get all these guys finished and posted off to Leanne for  her next delivery.


11 comments:

Angela said...

I think all the softies are adorable! A great cause, too. Good for you Kylie!
Angela

donna said...

I love your little softies they are so cute.
Hugs
donna

Merry said...

These are so cute...lovely materials you have used.

Cyndi said...

Those little bunnies are adorable, Kylie. You do such a great job with softies! And it's for such a great charity. Keep up the good work, my friend... you can get 'er done! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Karen said...

Mega cute Kylie! Love your fur fabric and the cutie pie dresses.

Lucky-1 said...

Great Job Hun:D
Happy to include them in my next HUGGLES drive:)

HUGGLE hugs
Leanne

Khris said...

Well done to you Kylie....keep up the good work...I am sure the kids will love whatever you make..hugs Khris

Kristen said...

Nahh... you just need to finish those cute dresses and they would totally work!

Kathy said...

I love your softies, so cute!

trish said...

Oh how cute! :o)

Khris said...

Kylie I got to see the bunnies in the "flesh" and really wanted to steal one of them...they are just the cutest!!! Hugs Khris