I am not sure if I want to do a post about this sewing project (pronounce that reject lol) as it's turned out a bit crap but yet still functional for the purpose I made it for.
I have collected a few clover products and wanted them all to be kept in the same place to find easily. A pouch for them I thought and grabbed some crap fabric to get rid of.
I had a "Crap Fabric Usage Day" once before and was amazed that the boring navy pin-whale cord fabric I used, to make a bird with, actually turned out great! It was due to the contrasting fabric and embellishments that went exceptionally well with navy cord!
Above is the bird and below is the crap pouch. It doesn't have any form and is saggy as well. lol. If I used some interfacing and also some other fabric that broke up the print fabric, eg a plain bottle green band somewhere, it may have turned out to be a project to show with pride!
Also want to take this opportunity to thank two very nice, kind bloggers who have both given me the "Sunshine Award". They also have fantastic blogs and so I feel very touched by their gesture!
Thank you to Gracie from El Rey Gato and Donna from Comin' Home. Your blogs are awesome too!
Now onto the rules!
1. Place the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within the post
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
My nominees are:
1. Sue from I Purr-Furr to Craft
2. Naomi from Nomes' Brag-a-long
3. Mandy from Mandy Made
4. Karen from Sewing Tales
5. Billie from Tweety's Nest
6. Cyndi from bluebirdswing
7. Kristen from So Happy
8. Jane from Projects by Jane
9. Merry from MerryMade Cards and Craft
10. Fine Hand (a new blog to me but she makes great stuff)
11. Pat from Quilting Can Be Fun
12. Peg from Happy in Quilting
The above blogs are NOT in order of preference or favourites! Just wanted to add that in! lol
4 hours ago