Friday, February 18, 2011

OWOH Winner Announcement!

Wow!  What a ride OWOH was.  I am still feeling a bit giddy from reading so many exciting blogs!  So many talented people out there who took my breathe away with their talent.

I was so inspired by all the art that I lost my sewing mojo for awhile and developed some arty mojo!  I dabbled in some bread dough making and sculpting that I have never tried before!  Here is a peek at the mess stuff I made!




Yes its bread dough but it looks like icing or fondant for cake decorating!  I used food colouring but could have used acrylic paint to get deeper colours!
Bread dough recipe I used is here if anyone wants it.  A big thank you to Jeanie Callaghan from the blog 'All My Artist Trading Cards' for the bread dough recipe.

Okay!  Now onto the winner of my OWOH giveaway!


The lucky winner is Heidi, a digital misfit from 'My Hiding Place in Cyberspace'!  

Congratulations Heidi!  An email is on its way to you. 

Thank you to all the wonderful people who entered my giveaway and I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Cheers!

10 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

Your clay really does look like fondant! It sounds like fun. I am going to save that recipe.

jane p said...

Silly question. Are the flowers edible? Dang, I didn't win.

donna said...

The roses look just like icing. Good enough to eat. What a great idea. Hope you get your sewing mojo back

Fine Hand said...

i love your roses! such detail-lovely

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Good Day to you! Congratulations! You're the winner of the pink embroidered elephant and, as soon as you e-mail me your address, I'll send it to Australia.
God's blessings on you, yours and the work of your hands and heart from
Thistle Cove Farm in VA, USA.

Beeshebags said...

Well done on the bread dough playtime....might have to try that one day! Congratulations to Heidi. Hugs Naomi

Merry said...

Wow...love your bread dough roses and beads....so clever.

Billie said...

Sure does look like fondant! Pretty looking bread dough. Thanks for sharing!!

Maite - vitoma said...

Me encantan tus rosas, es un bonito detalle.
Bss.

Carolyn or Connee said...

I have to try the bread dough flowers...they are so pretty.