Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 OWOH begins soon

For those who joined last year, the fifth and final One World, One Heart begins on 30 January.  For those who are new to OWOH it is best if you click on the picture below which will take you to the hosts blog to get all the info.  She had over 1000 participants last year.  I met a lot of talented people and have been reading their blog ever since.  Basically it is a massive get to know you blogathon/ giveaway-athon!  It's open to anyone from anywhere as long as they have a "working" blog of their own.  I loved it last year.  You will love it this year.  Come back and see me Jan 30th!



Cheers
Kylie xx

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ooo. Thanks for the reminder! I will work on something for this!!

Cheryll said...

I think I'll join up too...thanks for the heads up! I found lots of interesting projects on your blog...so I'll let you know which ones I make. ThAnKs :)

Kirkskornerathome said...

Thanks for posting this Kylie. I had never heard of it before.

Amy

tülay said...

very very beatifull. thank you